ADVERTISEMENT

Cade McConnell

Looked Good, I can comment now, cause Hardison isn't playing lol He was supposed to redshirt, but he was meant to be the starter next year I hear.

Reactions: MinerFan79
What r u talking about lol How do you know if he's not gonna be the starter next year lol and are u even watching the game haha get outta here lol
Flag this post and we can revisit next season. McNamara will be the starter. Unless Dimel is fired then I have no clue.

Reactions: Rocketsr
No disrespect to Cade, but… he threw for 205 yards a game, 6tds, and 4ints for a horrible team. This is worthy of doing your own camp now? JFC
Well he didn’t produce NFL quality stats, so what else is he going to do? 🤡

Giving back to the community, and you all bitch. Give me a break.

These guys have no lives and have nothing positive going on with their lives, so they have to belittle everybody else to feel good about themselves.

No disrespect to Cade, but… he threw for 205 yards a game, 6tds, and 4ints for a horrible team. This is worthy of doing your own camp now? JFC

I know you're too dumb to know this, but many college and pro coaches weren't very good players.

$75 is a steal for a 4 hour camp. He is making very little, if anything, when you account for all of the expenses.
Bingo.

Granted, it may be a bit PR but El Pasoan's (and Las Cruces) take for granted having a FBS/D1A program in their back yard and with a stadium that is the admiration of the country, albeit it does need big upgrades. To a high school player or kid, it's a big deal.

God willing, CSW changes hearts, again. At the very least for a short while.

Maybe I can have my own basketball camp. I shot hoops at the Utep practice gym. How much you think I can charge?

Here is a camp by NFL Player Willie Parker. It's 2 days worth around $370. It will have college coaches. So if Cade had a 2day camp and he is charging $75 a day. That would be $150 for his camp. Willie Parker is only $200 more. I was trying to see how much Tyreke Hills camps are. It varies from $150 and higher. Is there any other college QBs having camps?? I wonder how much they are charging?

Here is a camp by NFL Player Willie Parker. It's 2 days worth around $370. It will have college coaches. So if Cade had a 2day camp and he is charging $75 a day. That would be $150 for his camp. Willie Parker is only $200 more. I was trying to see how much Tyreke Hills camps are. It varies from $150 and higher. Is there any other college QBs having camps?? I wonder how much they are charging?

What the hell do you care. Your not attending or paying for anyone. Fili, stop being a pepe.

Shhhhh…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT