ADVERTISEMENT

Camp Ruidoso, Day 3

Glad to see they're working hard. Ruidoso looks like a beautiful place to have camp and be focused. I'm sure the players are enjoying the accommodations. I saw pictures of Camp Alpine and not being disrespectful, but Ruidoso looks like a huge upgrade.

Guess Arkansas DB's will just have to worry about Jones not breaking the corner and tackling because our receivers still have issues. If they're still dropping "too many passes" with 4 weeks until Arkansas, then we're in trouble. Kug is notorious for being straight forward, so this is not good.

On the flip side, I think Musgrave has the potential to be a CUSA defensive player of the year. Our line one both sides of the ball look HUGE!! Like Big Ten, SEC huge! Where did Kug and staff find these big boys?

Reactions: Vegasminer
Guess Arkansas DB's will just have to worry about Jones not breaking the corner and tackling because our receivers still have issues. If they're still dropping "too many passes" with 4 weeks until Arkansas, then we're in trouble. Kug is notorious for being straight forward, so this is not good.

On the flip side, I think Musgrave has the potential to be a CUSA defensive player of the year. Our line one both sides of the ball look HUGE!! Like Big Ten, SEC huge! Where did Kug and staff find these big boys?

Totally agree. The kid is a beast. Good thing TE or FB, whatever he was early in his career, didn't work out. He's a hell of a LB.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT