ADVERTISEMENT

Can someone tell Omega Harris

STexMiner

MI Hall of Famer
Feb 15, 2004
To lay the ******** ball in? We've executed that back door play to him perfectly 4 ****** times this year, and he's ******** it up all 4 times by trying dunk the ******** ball.

Originally posted by STexMiner:
To lay the ******** ball in? We've executed that back door play to him perfectly 4 ****** times this year, and he's ******** it up all 4 times by trying dunk the ******** ball.
Without a doubt a bad play on his part but the guy had a pretty good night:
6 Rebounds
2 Blocks
4 Steals
All 3 stats were career highs in his young career

He also added 4 points, 1 assist and only 1 turnover. I thought he had a good game

Judging by the look Coach Floyd gave him as he came off the floor, I would guess that would be his last dunk attempt of the year. And yes picks up, O had a very good game.

LOL!
laugh.r191677.gif

Forgot to mention this. Omega finally wised up and just laid it in on this play for the first time this year on Saturday. Maybe he's learning.

You have a good eye STexMiner. I attended a luncheon with Coach Johnson today and that is one of the things he mentioned as a major improvement. Almost word for word.

They ran that some play about five minutes later with Morris, also laying it in nicely.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT