ADVERTISEMENT

Cautiously optimistic...

Golding will want to keep those that are willing to work hard on defense. Don't know how many currently on the roster fit that criteria.
Kennedy and Agnew fit defensively. Boum. If he prioritizes. Hopefully Sjolund can come around. Bieniemy just seems like he’s in slo mo so much of the time. Hoping Onyema can help out.

Willl be interesting what he can do. He was a hot name, kids nowadays are all about what’s in... Here is to him, bringing in some hard working student athletes, that will buy in.

I said in another thread that honestly I didn’t give a shit who they hired. I’ll admit they lost me as a fan this year. I stopped watching, listening and browsing our websites and message boards. I expected them to hire Sadler back, I just felt it in my gut.

This is exciting I’ll admit, but Senter and the whole athletic dept has work to do to win me and all the others who stopped caring back.

Part of me feels like Golding walks in with automatic street cred given his recent NCAA Tournament win. I understand players will want to leave because it’s not the guy who recruited them but I would think there’s a big upside to playing for this guy given his recent track record.

Reactions: miner1liner
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT