ADVERTISEMENT

Cedric Lang & JWash

FiliUTEP

MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010
well we know Vince should be in NBA. What about Cedric and Julian? Has anyone heard if scouts are checking them out too?

The other night there were several scouts at the game to watch Vince. Teicher said that he talked to one of the scouts about VH and the scout said he was just as interested in seeing Ced. I would imagine JWash is at least drawing interest as well.

Cedric has improved his offense and will either be in Europe or NBDL for a couple of years and hopefully get a look. Washburn has a chance to sign a free agent vontract due to his defense and a decent jumpshot

wast the rumor that ced was going to play football for us next year?

That being said both ar good enough to be making making money off bball

Right now I think Lang's overall game skills are better than Hunter's. Hunter needs to work on dribbling and his decision making. There is one trait they both share, and that is the desire to make that extra effort that sets them above the rest of the players on the court. I would add Washburn to that list as well.

This post was edited on 2/16 12:07 PM by Minern

One letter, one word

D League. Or they can take the Antonio Davis, as well as other solid NBA players have over the last twenty years, European ball.

European ball has become extremely competitive and play the purest of fundamental basketball not seen since Pistol Pete handled a ball. Legendary players have been warning for years that domestic fans in the states better bone up on their world geography much like our American hockey fans have been doing for years. They will eventually take over entire NBA rosters.

Lang can bang with big wide bodies, but he can't split defenders. To go NBA, you need to separate yourself between the ball and defender every possession. Also, while Lang is a bruiser, he needs to run the floor better. He's not bad, but he needs more work. His skills in open space need work too. He tends to freeze up sometimes when in open space. JWash has the best chance, but needs some work on not disappearing at times. He had a whale of a game Saturday but earlier this year, most fans were wondering where he went? This was supposed to be his breakout year but hasn't performed to what I believe he can really do. Perhaps it's Floyd over-coaching that hurts him? Who knows?

This post was edited on 2/16 1:35 PM by utep2step

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT