ADVERTISEMENT

CHE EVANS

miner1liner

MI Hall of Famer
Feb 10, 2014
What happened with him? Found several articles about his coming to UTEP, but nothing since.

The usual posters thought he was gonna be very good. The usual "trolls" wanted to see him play first. Arguments ensued. Kid left the program without playing a minute.

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
SDSU overrate their players. Utep should stay away from SDSU transfers.

The talent has to be there somewhere. He has gotta have the worst/laziest attitude though.
Maybe, but he keeps sliding down the ladder in terms of level of competition. I heard he sucked offensively during his short stint here. He can’t even manage to get on the court with SC Upstate. Way overrated coming out of HS is my thought.

Maybe, but he keeps sliding down the ladder in terms of level of competition. I heard he sucked offensively during his short stint here. He can’t even manage to get on the court with SC Upstate. Way overrated coming out of HS is my thought.
When I asked about Evans, a buddy mentioned he didn't look like D1 player on either end. At the time, I was really surprised; but it's looking like my buddy was right again. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT