ADVERTISEMENT

C'mon Miners fans! Let's do this!

arkansas-fans-are-not-sane.gif

Doubt UTEP will win, but let the shit talking begin!

Even facing an opponent everyone expects you to beat, you still don't want to give them bulletin board material. That tweet is the epitome of arrogance. The coaching staff needs to mount that all over the building, the floor and even the F*kn bathroom stall. Anywhere and everywhere his players can see it. Fan boys are always the worse but it'll be interesting to see if any of the players pick up on that and chime in.

Last edited:
Even facing an opponent everyone expects you to beat, you still don't want to give them bulletin board material. That tweet is the epitome of arrogance.

Those rednecks are pigheaded, not arrogant -- there's an important distinction.

I actually don't know what they're so cocky about. They were competitive last year and beat up an Awful Texas team in the bowl game, but they're not Alabama. Utep I honestly think will keep it close for awhile in a grind it out game... Arkansas 34 Utep 17

I actually don't know what they're so cocky about. They were competitive last year and beat up an Awful Texas team in the bowl game, but they're not Alabama. Utep I honestly think will keep it close for awhile in a grind it out game... Arkansas 34 Utep 17
We should start a way-too-early, long hot summer day prediction thread of the UTEP-Arkansas game score.

UTEP 21 Arkansas 17

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT