When you consider last years numbers...
William's. 35%
Boom. 28%
Edward' . 38%
Lathon 22%
Vila. 21%
I would say 41.6% is amazing.
Welcome aboard Mr Hess!

I agree that we can certainly use a .416 3 point shooter on the Miners. But I'm curious as to why such a shooter didn't start a single game last season at SLCC. There has to be some holes in other parts of his game. Still, a shooter off of the bench can be a valuable asset - for a team with a coach who knows how to use his bench. Unfortunately Terry doesn't appear to be that coach.

I agree that we can certainly use a .416 3 point shooter on the Miners. But I'm curious as to why such a shooter didn't start a single game last season at SLCC. There has to be some holes in other parts of his game. Still, a shooter off of the bench can be a valuable asset - for a team with a coach who knows how to use his bench. Unfortunately Terry doesn't appear to be that coach.
He wasn't the best SG on their team. That guy signed with BYU I believe (Johnson). Hess had the best 3-pt and free throw % though.

Absolutely agree with the Terry diagnosis. Please try to restrain me from getting the heebie jeebies again this year.

Haven't noticed but I would say thats pretty awesome. Hard to defend!
That is a very, very good sign of work ethic and fundamentals. Unless he is ambidextrous, that takes years to develop and what separates the men's from the boys simply because you open up your skill set tremendously especially against equally stiff opponents who are good defenders.

Peyton Pritchard from Oregon is a great example.

Reactions: axingfools1
Reactions: MinerManiac
He needs a lot of work, I mean a lot of work.

"Terry said.....He is just starting to scratch the surface with how good he can be. Over the past few years he has grown six inches and is now 6’9 with a 7’2 wingspan"

Well, good Mexican food and some serious weight lifting and hours of just one on one to acclimate to mid major ball and he can be special.

"Hill will have the same impact on their team that Pascal Siakam had with NMSU."

Uh, no.

He needs a lot of work, I mean a lot of work.

"Terry said.....He is just starting to scratch the surface with how good he can be. Over the past few years he has grown six inches and is now 6’9 with a 7’2 wingspan"

Well, good Mexican food and some serious weight lifting and hours of just one on one to acclimate to mid major ball and he can be special.

"Hill will have the same impact on their team that Pascal Siakam had with NMSU."

Uh, no.
And how do you know that? BTW you got the quote incorrect. It was "Miner fans can still dream that Hill will have the same impact on their team that Pascal Siakam had with NMSU."

RJ Barrett and Shau Gil Alexander follow him on Instagram and liked his post. I know it's not that big of deal. But most
players that are good pretty much keep in touch with each other. Maybe he is known in Canada.

Reactions: minermx07
And how do you know that? BTW you got the quote incorrect. It was "Miner fans can still dream that Hill will have the same impact on their team that Pascal Siakam had with NMSU."
PS came in and was an immediate impact for NMSU. He gave UTEP fits since his freshman year. I was so happy when he was done at NMSU.

Reactions: minermx07
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT