ADVERTISEMENT

Coaches Poll

Watch out for Utah. Being so highly ranked at the beginning of the season, and if they get by Florida and SDSU, could legitimately run the table. This is the best teams value if you want to bet futures as you are getting about 56 to 1.

I was also looking at SDSU, as they went 12-2 last year and they have a much better QB which was their weakness last year. They play Arizona and Utah to start the season. The issue is they could run the table and will not make the top 4, so that is not a good bet.

UTEP is 1700-1.

Watch out for Utah. Being so highly ranked at the beginning of the season, and if they get by Florida and SDSU, could legitimately run the table. This is the best teams value if you want to bet futures as you are getting about 56 to 1.

I was also looking at SDSU, as they went 12-2 last year and they have a much better QB which was their weakness last year. They play Arizona and Utah to start the season. The issue is they could run the table and will not make the top 4, so that is not a good bet.

UTEP is 1700-1.
Soooooo.... You're telling me there's a chance!

UTEP is 1700-1.
Utah is the Phoenix rising out of the west. They "seal clubbed" Alabama once a few years ago, can they do it again if they run the table?

Let's please not go off on Utah in the WAC days?!

UTEP is 1700-1.
I’ll put a buck on UTEP.

Utah is the Phoenix rising out of the west. They "seal clubbed" Alabama once a few years ago, can they do it again if they run the table?

Let's please not go off on Utah in the WAC days?!

They have Florida on Sept 3rd, then the return game with SDSU, which they lost last year. Oregon on Nov 19th, and that is about it. Being 8th already, if they run the table and win the Pac 12 championship game, they will easily be in the top 4. Even with 1 loss, they will still may have a shot as long as it is very early like the Florida game.

Reactions: denverutep
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT