ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching Staff finalized

Was Tin Hardaway offered an assistant job here? Did Golding consider him? Did he want to be an assistant? Unless you have the answers, your question is irrelevant.

I thought Tim said he was interested in a assistant job. Didnt he tell Kappy. Idk if Golding offered him a job. Tim must be blackballed or something.

I thought Tim said he was interested in a assistant job. Didnt he tell Kappy. Idk if Golding offered him a job. Tim must be blackballed or something.
That was when Terry was the coach. If Hardaway applied and interviewed for the head job, I seriously doubt he would have taken an assistant job with Golding. Golding isn’t required to hire Foster or Hardaway. He can and should do what he wants with his positions.

For the record, I don’t believe Hardaway would ever consider being an assistant here. Sometimes you say things to be nice.

That was when Terry was the coach. If Hardaway applied and interviewed for the head job, I seriously doubt he would have taken an assistant job with Golding. Golding isn’t required to hire Foster or Hardaway. He can and should do what he wants with his positions.

For the record, I don’t believe Hardaway would ever consider being an assistant here. Sometimes you say things to be nice.

I'm not saying he should be required to hire former utep players. I actually like the Boykin hire. I like that he worked at Arkansas and helped build that team. Looks like Golding didnt hire friends he actually looked for people outside his circle. Which I like I think its better when you dont hire friends.

Reactions: Dmanminer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT