ADVERTISEMENT

College Basketball 2020- '21

The couple times I’ve seen Stroud play this year, he is better than Kennedy. I’ve been blown away by Kennedy’s “potential” only to see it go dormant for the next 8-10 games. I’d say Kennedy does play better defense, however the difference is nearly negligible.
I think Stroud is marginally better as well. No question he is a better shooter, and better athlete. Last year, Stroud looked unmotivated on defense, and as a result, was way below par. I do think Kennedy has been solid on defense this year, and that is a big plus for me. I do think Kennedy is the more coachable of the two. I'm just not sure he will ever be any where close to a consistent shooter based on his mechanics.

Last edited:
UTEP men playing at Kansas March 4th
WHY?????
This is one of our most prideful records against an elite basketball school. We have won 3 of 4 against them. And now we will be totally humiliated. The Jayhawks are down a bit this year, but we don't have a prayer.
Why would we agree to this game?

Appalachian St wins the Sun Belt automatic bid. Went 7-8 in conference and had a NET ranking of 216. Prior to going four for four in the conference tournament they had only won one out of the last seven games. Crazy.

Reactions: Lil_Train
Appalachian St wins the Sun Belt automatic bid. Went 7-8 in conference and had a NET ranking of 216. Prior to going four for four in the conference tournament they had only won one out of the last seven games. Crazy.
Gotta wonder why there are tourneys, especially this year. Some out there were already questioning why not just send the regular season winner, and with smaller or no crowds, they can't be making money off of it.

Michigan State University Spartans are changing their name.

They now will be called MSU Spartans Presented by Rocket Mortgage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT