ADVERTISEMENT

College Basketball news 2019- '20

I hope they win all those games and then get wiped out by the miners.
Selection committee would still take them. Ballsy schedule but a tad over the top. MTSU scheduled power programs but not that aggressive during their great run. Throw in some top mid majors like Nevada or lesser power programs like Washington State or Oregon State. This is not horse shoes, closeness in score does not count if you lose. The selection committee looks at what your school attempted to schedule. They don't want to hear an Illinois State HC go postal after a great season but they didn't schedule one decent mid major or lower tier power conference team. They don't buy it because there is always one school from a power conference who needs to fill a schedule and you need to go to their place if so.

NMSU is trying to get into a conference that sponsors football and Miner Illustrated is trying to get out one. Makes sense
200.gif

I wouldn’t have mind trading the north central or whatever that school is called for a home and away with Fresno St.

With these kind of problems facing their league there’s no reason why we shouldn’t have a h/a series with a few of those programs.

I wouldn’t have mind trading the north central or whatever that school is called for a home and away with Fresno St.

With these kind of problems facing their league there’s no reason why we shouldn’t have a h/a series with a few of those programs.

Naw. Senter would rather rip off long time season ticket holders with 3 D2 games than play real competition.

Good idea, The MWC has already negotiated with the A10. CUSA should have tried to get in with both. A10 gets usually gets more bids that the MWC and CUSA combined.

http://www.atlantic10.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=31600&ATCLID=211814499

https://www.mwcconnection.com/2018/12/26/18143377/the-a10-mw-challenge

CUSA needs to have 3-4 teams compete at a high level each year for more recognition and NCAA bids.

Reactions: MinerManiac
Newton was very impressive in his debut last night as ECU’s starting freshman point guard.

Reactions: axingfools1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT