ADVERTISEMENT

College Basketball news 2019- '20

UTEP v. UNM
USM v. Iowa State
Marshall v. Charleston

Time for CUSA to make some type of statement. The wins by the 49'ers against Wake Forest is against an ACC team but WF will be at the bottom of the conference this year and only win is against UNC-Asheville

Charleston is a darn good team. They have one of the best guards in the country in Grant Riller and he will be on someone's NBA roster next year. They gave OKie State all they could handle but Oklahoma State pulled away towards the end of the second half. This will be an upset if Marshall wins.

Reactions: groundrounds
Only two Texas teams remain undefeated. SMU and UTEP.

On a side note.

Does anyone on here know how to work Wikipedia? There’s no page for our team this year. What a shame! I’m going to create one unless someone actually knows what they’re doing.

ATTENTION MODERATOR/ADMINISTRATOR!!!!!
GET RID OF THIS BS. DON'T NEED IT ON HERE.
the ignore option works wonders
giphy.gif

I don't mean to sound rude here but do that many people really give a crap about a Wiki page? That's the last place I'd look for UTEP info and that assumes I'd even bother to go to Wiki. Everything we need in regards to UTEP athletics is available on UTEP websites and just about every sports website out there like ESPN, CBSSports, Yahoo, etc.

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
Everything we need in regards to UTEP athletics is available on UTEP websites and just about every sports website out there

Yuup, but we still get countless dumb questions every day. “Who is broadcasting the game” “What’s the transfer from Xavier named” “Is there a game tomorrow” and so on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT