ADVERTISEMENT

College Basketball News 2021- '22

Gonzaga just signed two 5-star players in PG Sallis and Forward Chet Holmgren. That's what winning and consistency can do.

Reactions: Rocketsr

Barbee about to get a chance.
A very few are ready for the big leagues and Barbee was obviously not one of them after the Auburn debacle.

However, CMU not a high mid major, but it is no Bellarmine Knights (ASUN, formerly Atlantic Sun) either. Barbee knows how to find hidden gems and he knows how to rebuild, take in the right transfers and make the team work their arse off.

Reactions: minermx07
A very few are ready for the big leagues and Barbee was obviously not one of them after the Auburn debacle.

However, CMU not a high mid major, but it is no Bellarmine Knights (ASUN, formerly Atlantic Sun) either. Barbee knows how to find hidden gems and he knows how to rebuild, take in the right transfers and make the team work their arse off.
I love when another similar program hires a coach we wanted. Kind of let us see what could have been had we gone with him.

Wtf are you talking about. Did you post this on another thread somewhere. Guess what not everyone spends the entire day on the internet 🙃
There’s two other threads about this. I don’t spend the entire day on the internet. What’s wrong with that if I did?

There’s two other threads about this. I don’t spend the entire day on the internet. What’s wrong with that if I did?
Now there's a third post. There's nothing wrong per say but some of us don't check every single thread or post to make sure we aren't making a duplicate post. Thanks for reminding us that Terry resigned 😉

Now there's a third post. There's nothing wrong per say but some of us don't check every single thread or post to make sure we aren't making a duplicate post. Thanks for reminding us that Terry resigned 😉
But it is tradition to mock redundant posts. Embrace it, have fun with it.

Why was my Bryson Williams post deleted?? Why so sensitive?? There is post where people make fun of other players and what celebs they look like?? But can't make fun of our own team??? Pretty lame

Reactions: kickballpro
Why was my Bryson Williams post deleted?? Why so sensitive?? There is post where people make fun of other players and what celebs they look like?? But can't make fun of our own team??? Pretty lame
Maybe it got moved? Check your PMs. Usually you'll get notified if your post is deleted.
But the moderator has made this place tolerable and has the trolls under control. That's why everyone is coming back. The trolls used to rule this roost.

Last edited:
Reactions: kickballpro
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT