ADVERTISEMENT

College Basketball News 2021- '22

Filiberto Rivera was a 4 star recruit . Wasnt he juco player of the year??
Ah, yes, so some juco players are good? Omar Thomas was a juco. Jason Williams, too (although he was a special case, as he wasn't doing the juco route for academic reasons, so we got him for three years instead of two).

George Banks was a juco transfer and he was drafted in the 2nd round by the NBA.

There are certainly good players to be found there.

Reactions: miner1liner
For all we know Satterfield and Maring could be pretty highly ranked JUCO players. There is no ranking available this year. We will find out soon enough.

I'm not expecting either of them to be great, but who knows. Satterfield was the leading scorer on a final 4 team so he could be a gem. The transition to D1 can be difficult and take some time. Good thing is if they are good pieces, we could have them for 3 years.

So UTEP Basketball's twitter account tweets that eyes should be on UTEP basketball this weekend which makes me think someone is about to commit to the Miners. At least thats what I choose to think. We'll see.
Hard to decipher that one. There was an article from early this week that said something along the lines of recruiting should ramp up later this week. Hope you’re line of thinking is right!

Horrible. This very thing happened to my wife and I when we lived in an apartment in west EP. Truck came through and broke our bed while we were sleeping in it. Luckily the head of the bed was not on that wall otherwise we would have been gone. So scary!

Probably will push for bigger payouts from p5 schools and based on post covid scheduling getting CUSA schools to be more open for possible 3 for 1 games with p5 schools scattered over the years with the 1st game at a CUSA school to be scheduled in the near future. It's like going to the neighborhood bullies home knowing it doesn't do you a whole lot of good but a just a shot to check out his hot sister sun bathing by the backyard pool hoping you score at least a "hi" from her.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT