ADVERTISEMENT

College Basketball News 2021- '22

"The NCAA Division I Committee on Infractions on Tuesday placed TCU's men's basketball program on three years of probation and issued a five-year show-cause order for a former Horned Frogs assistant coach who was accused of accepting $6,000 during an undercover FBI sting."

"Show me the money"

If Leeser owns one of the highest selling Hyundai dealerships in the country and was able to get Hyundai to sponsor the Sun Bowl for a few years, as he claims, then can he help out UTEP by giving Deion Hankins or Praise Amaewhule an endorsement deal to keep them in a Miner uniform, should they both have great seasons? Or can Leeser's Huyndai be part of a nice sponsorship package to keep KJ Lewis in town? Leeser single handedly sponsored the Thanksgiving parade.

Aside from Leeser, I am not sure how many other big business are located in El Paso and could be major sponsorship partners? UTEP's biggest sponsors appear to be organizations like GECU. The biggest employers of the city are mostly either government or not headquartered here, which would make high dollar sponsorships harder to obtain.

I mean Mayer is honestly not even our third best player this year and within hours he’s got it going…. Hope El Paso can step up

CUSA schools are starting to release their conference basketball schedules and so far on twitter I see that UTEP will play at MT and ODU. That would mean the Miners will also play at Charlotte, ODU's travel partner. It appears teams will play each division opponent home and home and play once vs 6 out of 7 in the other division.

CUSA schools are starting to release their conference basketball schedules and so far on twitter I see that UTEP will play at MT and ODU. That would mean the Miners will also play at Charlotte, ODU's travel partner. It appears teams will play each division opponent home and home and play once vs 6 out of 7 in the other division.
And no WKU?

Reactions: MinerInWisconsin
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT