ADVERTISEMENT

College Football 2021- Post Covid Edition

To anyone offended by Kelly’s comments 🙄
CHM_PrimaryImage_UltraSoft-MR.png

Reactions: Minerinciter

This would be nice. Even though I wish we could share a conference with at least one other Texas school.

I love this:

Division 2
Air Force
Boise State
Colorado State
New Mexico
Wyoming
UTEP
New Mexico State

This guy thinks UAB UTSA ODU and FAU should be the replacements.

That would leave us at 10

West
UTEP
UNT
RICE
La Tech
USM

EAST
Marshall
WKU
MTSU
FIU
Charlotte

It becomes a more compact conference.

This guy thinks UAB UTSA ODU and FAU should be the replacements.

That would leave us at 10

West
UTEP
UNT
RICE
La Tech
USM

EAST
Marshall
WKU
MTSU
FIU
Charlotte

It becomes a more compact conference.
Works for me. Any CUSA subtraction works for us. Only exception is all the other Texas schools leave.

Will the new big 12 still be considered P5?
100%. They’re not the SEC and they don’t have a huge brand like USC, Ohio St, or Michigan, but they’re still in the club. However, Oklahoma St, KSt, or Baylor really need to step up and become that elite football program to remain there in the next 10 years

Those 8 left over schools and the 3 AAC schools that were originally rejected by the Big12 are about to find out what it's like to be left behind.

AAC didn’t poach Big 12 teams like some predicted!

CUSA may be gutted into non existence after the AAC and Sun Belt raids them (and perhaps the MWC too). Where does that leave UTEP? I think the only option would be the WAC, since it's apparent the MWC doesn't want them. But since the WAC doesn't have FBS football (at least not yet), where does that leave the program? Only one option - independent.

CUSA may be gutted into non existence after the AAC and Sun Belt raids them (and perhaps the MWC too). Where does that leave UTEP? I think the only option would be the WAC, since it's apparent the MWC doesn't want them. But since the WAC doesn't have FBS football (at least not yet), where does that leave the program? Only one option - independent.
Nmsu, Tarleton St, ACU, and SFA have accepted invitations to CUSA.

"Cusa is pleased to accommodate, UTEP their longest standing member, with regional opponents."

Reactions: MinerInWisconsin
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT