ADVERTISEMENT

College Football 2021- Post Covid Edition

Lose to your rival in one game, get benched in another ...

O8gDjePaH_Gb6krolTsY8PO8mXnbimw15k5JxfBqBvw0FCcidpqYGYa7UdMiOlKZejCSXWXl40GFgrnfp1ftKms92U_Mg2482spNvM8A9XOOey1JpAbRZADivWL5-w5ytg99yNX5ZOtZHmNlTIgNDt3bI9Qnh5HpCds

Reactions: FedupMiner
It’s great to see that UTEP is not on this list. Over the last few years we were an exclusive member of this group. It‘s too bad we’re not playing Arizona or Vanderbilt this year. Arizona has hit rock bottom after losing to Northern AZ.

Reactions: MinerInWisconsin

This is why we keep getting left behind.
In 3 years as the full-time HC he had 3 winning seasons and 3 bowl games. Lost 3 games in a row and he's out of there. Senter would never.

Reactions: Lil_Train

Not surprised that we're not in the conversation cuz we haven't even reached out. Typical.
No mention of UTEP in this article. How do you know Senter hasn’t reached out? Even if he called Aresco everyday, UTEP has no shot at the AAC.

No mention of UTEP in this article. How do you know Senter hasn’t reached out? Even if he called Aresco everyday, UTEP has no shot at the AAC.
Because literally every other article has mentioned everyone but us. This article says they're only working with candidates that have approached them. I just put two and two together.

Because literally every other article has mentioned everyone but us. This article says they're only working with candidates that have approached them. I just put two and two together.
Point me to the article(s) that has San Jose St, Wyoming, LaTech, and Texas St as AAC candidates.

Point me to the article(s) that has San Jose St, Wyoming, LaTech, and Texas St as AAC candidates.
Maybe they haven't reached out either. I see no reason why San Jose would want to travel across the country. Wyoming might show interest if AAC is successful in poaching Colorado St and Air Force.

La Tech has been mentioned as an AAC candidate by the fans in the past.

Maybe they haven't reached out either. I see no reason why San Jose would want to travel across the country. Wyoming might show interest if AAC is successful in poaching Colorado St and Air Force.

La Tech has been mentioned as an AAC candidate by the fans in the past.
Maybe those teams are just as undesirable as UTEP. Doesn’t mean they haven’t reached out. Usually people keep things quiet when they’re trying to move jobs, or relationships. Any mention of UAB has been by reporters saying they would be a fine addition, not that the AD reached out to Aresco to apply for membership.

You won’t find any school saying they have ever applied to a conference they didn’t get into.

Maybe those teams are just as undesirable as UTEP. Doesn’t mean they haven’t reached out. Usually people keep things quiet when they’re trying to move jobs, or relationships. Any mention of UAB has been by reporters saying they would be a fine addition, not that the AD reached out to Aresco to apply for membership.

You won’t find any school saying they have ever applied to a conference they didn’t get into.

Naw the AAC wants UAB.

Naw the AAC wants UAB.
Not denying that is the case. However, there is no evidence that UAB has contacted the AAC or has put out public information saying they have. Again, you do not know UTEP hasn’t contacted the AAC. Again, it wouldn’t make a difference. Senter could text the AAC every hour of every day and it wouldn’t make a difference.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT