ADVERTISEMENT

College Football 2021- Post Covid Edition

So you can't answer the question.
First off, I remember a slobber knocker of a game. Both defenses were getting after it. Towards the end of the second half UTEP's d appeared to gain momentum. Then when the second half started the aggies came in ready to battle, UTEP did not. UTEP's one dimensional play was out done be a good coach, Matt Wells. UTEP D just ran out of gas.

Happy?

Look, I'm going to ignore your posts from here on out, which I should've always been doing and was told to do so.

Enjoy the upcoming season.

First off, I remember a slobber knocker of a game. Both defenses were getting after it. Towards the end of the second half UTEP's d appeared to gain momentum. Then when the second half started the aggies came in ready to battle, UTEP did not. UTEP's one dimensional play was out done be a good coach, Matt Wells. UTEP D just ran out of gas.

Happy?

Look, I'm going to ignore your posts from here on out, which I should've always been doing and was told to do so.

Enjoy the upcoming season.

I was already happy, but I'm glad you don't think that UTEP was dominating the game at halftime. 😭🤣

Interesting. If true, would the other teams merge with the Big 12? Would they cherry pick the Mountain West? Take SDSU and Boise State? Would that then leave some openings for a team like UTEP to join a watered down Mountain West? (Yet still better than our current situation
It will be interesting, but maybe a glimmer of hope for UTEP athletics? Watered down or not, I'd be happy with both New Mexico Schools and a couple leftovers from the MW. No knock against any other school in our current or upcoming conference, just makes more sense for a more regional/geographical structure for the leftover G5s. But when it comes to college athletics it seems that sense gets thrown out the window these days..

Why can't a college build an 8 million dollar IPF. Seems like they start at 25 for colleges

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT