ADVERTISEMENT

College Football Playoff Rankings & Is College Football Rigged?

Nov 29, 2018
College Football Playoff Rankings & Is College Football Rigged?

I keep seeing a hashtag on Twitter that insinuates that College Football is rigged. When you look at the intricacies of this Big 12 Championship contest, you may want whoever is behind the curtain to keep making these magical College Football games occur.

ZACH SMITH TOM HERMAN
In the 247 Sports article titled Zack Smith: Herman wanted to bring Meyer down. Author Jordan James is able to illustrate through a series of Tweets from former Ohio State Coach Zach Smith that paints a very vivid picture of the relationship between Texas and Ohio State in College Football Today.

OHIO STATE VS NORTHWESTERN 2018
When asked how he felt about the upcoming matchup, Northwestern head coach Pat Fitzgerald said, "I don't think anyone outside these doors would pick us to win this game. My mom and dad, I guess, would. I'm not even sure if my sisters would. But I don't need them. I just need the 74 guys who will put on the purple and white Saturday." Fitzgerald may be right, the odds are not in his favor. The Wildcats have been wildly inconsistent this season and have had a number of close wins that should have been blowouts such as Rutgers and Illinois.

CFB PLAYOFF RANKINGS 2018
We already previewed the Alabama vs Georgia SEC Championship match-up that will also dictate the CFB Playoff Rankings and what UCF would need to do to climb into one of the four CFB playoff ranking positions.

Week 14 College Football Picks for College Football Championship week can be found by clicking HERE. College Football Today already has previews for the SEC, BIG 12 and PAC 12 championship match-ups with predictions from College Football Today President Maddy Sperling. Check out how we did week 13 by clicking HERE.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT