ADVERTISEMENT

Confidence!!!

nattybry

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 7, 2003
Utep Football has one thing going for it right now that they haven't for awhile, Confidence. That in itself can lift teams to perform above their talent level. I'm not saying they'll win this week, but I think they'll play hard and it'll be closer than most think. This is probably the toughest game remaining, so if we perform well, it's post this team gets to 6 wins. That's definitely something none of us believed was very possible.

I hope they have confidence and not arrogance. Dimel has earned his money the hard way getting The Miners to 3-1, now they all need to make sure they stay hungry.

Confidence late in the 4th against a team like La Tech is needed. I'll never forget that blown field goal a few years ago to win still haunts.

Reactions: develman
I'm definitely not sold on Dimel or this team yet. However I like the confidence they showed last game. The defense and the receiving especially was a nice surprise. Hankins will continue to benefit of we can pass successfully

UTEP football is like Arizona cacti, they bloom every 100 yrs. just when you've written them off for dead. It's refreshing what a kick in the pants it is when they win a few. I'll
enjoy the ride for now cause I probably won't be around for the next blossom.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT