ADVERTISEMENT

Contact Mr. Senter

Adidas sucks. And I am an A&M grad. Nike is the best!! One of my favorite things about utep is that they’re a Nike school.

I really think that there is something about a nike kid and Adidas kid. I believe some kids are already in deals with these companies. I think Utep can only recruit Nike kids and and a Adidas school can recruit and Adidas school. I dont think it's for all kids I think mostly for the highly recruited kids. I dont have proof for this , but it's just a hunch .

With that said what about Puma?? Idk if a school is with Puma. I haven't seen any school with Puma gear. Puma might give utep more attention than Nike?? Nike has so many schools.

I really think that there is something about a nike kid and Adidas kid. I believe some kids are already in deals with these companies. I think Utep can only recruit Nike kids and and a Adidas school can recruit and Adidas school. I dont think it's for all kids I think mostly for the highly recruited kids. I dont have proof for this , but it's just a hunch .

With that said what about Puma?? Idk if a school is with Puma. I haven't seen any school with Puma gear. Puma might give utep more attention than Nike?? Nike has so many schools.
Does Puma even make American football jerseys?

Does Puma even make American football jerseys?

I know they make Futbol Jerseys. They are huge in the soccer Industry. They are starting to make Basketball shoes. Idk if its allowed but can the football team be sponsored by Nike and Basketball team be sponsored by puma?? I know J Cole has his own Basketball shoe. It would be cool to be sponsored by J cole.

I know they make Futbol Jerseys. They are huge in the soccer Industry. They are starting to make Basketball shoes. Idk if its allowed but can the football team be sponsored by Nike and Basketball team be sponsored by puma?? I know J Cole has his own Basketball shoe. It would be cool to be sponsored by J cole.
Stick with your first thought. Adidas makes the best football cleats (by a wide margin) and jerseys. Their basketball gear is not up to Nike standards, but basketball is not a driving factor in college athletics anymore, so who care about that!

Nike can kiss my ass. I'm never buying anything Nike ever again, even if it has a UTEP logo on it.

How about Reebok? The basketball team can get outfitted with some custom Reebok Pumps.

Reactions: UTEPfan1966
Nike can kiss my ass. I'm never buying anything Nike ever again, even if it has a UTEP logo on it.

How about Reebok? The basketball team can get outfitted with some custom Reebok Pumps.
Reebok is an Adidas subsidiary and doesn’t sponsor team sports anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT