ADVERTISEMENT

Crow taste like a big fat Win!

shyminer81

MI Hall of Famer
May 22, 2006
Vancouver Washington
I didn't think UTEP would be winning this game, I hoped they kept it within 15. Boy, does this team look like the real deal! I only was able to listen online, but the crowd was electric! Kudos to El Paso for that! Even with all those turnovers this team was able to win and win by double digits... This could be a special season, if they continue to play solid D, and limit those turnovers... I am sure Tech had a lot to do with those turnovers... It's one game, and means ZERO stat wise. But it's a BIG deal IMO! Good job Miners!

Another poster said a win would be akin to when the Miners beat the Globetrotters. I agree.

And it's a great feeling today to win one of these exhibitions instead of losing to a school like the University of Alaska Fairbanks Southwest St.

I can still remember the Floyd defenders saying these games were tinkering when we would lose.

Another poster said a win would be akin to when the Miners beat the Globetrotters. I agree.

And it's a great feeling today to win one of these exhibitions instead of losing to a school like the University of Alaska Fairbanks Southwest St.

I can still remember the Floyd defenders saying these games were tinkering when we would lose.
Exactly what some Tech fans were saying last night and today, but that's typical. It's hard for fans to give credit to other teams, especially when they think they should have won. Beard did a great job of mentioning the drawbacks of his own team while crediting UTEP.

Reactions: develman
Exactly what some Tech fans were saying last night and today, but that's typical. It's hard for fans to give credit to other teams, especially when they think they should have won. Beard did a great job of mentioning the drawbacks of his own team while crediting UTEP.
No one outside El Paso, outside a few recruiting gurus, and I mean like one or two, were really aware what CRT brought in but that genie is out of the bottle now.

I guarantee there are some CUSA coaches in Norfolk and Bowling Green who are saying "Oh fudge!". If they are trying to play it cool, they're lying.

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves... there are gonna be several very good cusa teams this season... I think we are definitely one of them though
Imo we already beat the best team on our schedule. I don’t think we go undefeated or anything like that. I firmly believe we are winning either the regular season title or the conference tournament or both.

Reactions: minerfan_14
No crow for me. I said that Bryson Williams would be a better version of Vince Hunter and the team would either make the NCAA tournament or a deep run in the NIT. If the guys would not have turned the ball over so many time then UTEP would have blown Tech out by 20+ points. Lets not forget that most of the team had a terrible night shooting from the floor. That will most likely not happen again. This is a better team than UTEP has had in over 20 years.

Reactions: shyminer81
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT