ADVERTISEMENT

Culpepper was not happy yesterday

nattybry

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 7, 2003
Good to see one of our greatest Miner and my favorite of all time and good friend Culpepper voicing his displeasure on FB yesterday. He basically said, yes the refs made bad calls, but we had no business losing to that team and not being in Finals right now. So apparently the Frustration is felt everywhere right now in Miner Nation and Floyd approval rating is dropping faster than Obama!

This post was edited on 3/14 4:44 PM by nattybry

So, you're a good friend of Culpepper and yet diss on the Prez? Good one.

You must be another embarrassed millionaire.

What are u even talking about that made no sense. I'm not a millionaire you have no idea who I am and I'm not about to tell you. I'm joking about Obama and what does making a joke on Obama have to do with being friends with Randy, You Sir are an Idiot! This post want meant to receive a negative reply, so don't make me turn it negative and put you in your place, don't question who I know or who I don't cause you have any idea of who I am, Now stick to the actual post instead of making your ignorant side comments that make 0 sense!

What am I talking about?!! The same could be asked about what you posted!
In any event - you're right, like Library Detective Joe Bookman may have said,

th

"I don't want to know you".

Let's leave it at that.

Post has to do with Culpepper and his message about yesterdays loss. And your focus is on the Obama joke?! Get a life!

If you think the democrats are for the poor and republicans are for the rich you are not very bright. The people in Detroit have voted for democrats for 50 years. See if that's a great place to raise a family. If you sit around waiting for some half assed politician to get you a better job you'll be waiting forever. I can't wait until this president is out

This board always has the potential to desolve into a pile of crap, can we agree to leave our political views outside of this sports board? I could give a crap about anyone's political views here, and you could give a crap about mine. Settle it at the voting booth.

Utep it was a reference to the hype of Floyd coming in and how is approval rating has diminished by him not following through on his Big Promises or expectations, but this post wasn't made to be a political message, but thanks to your short sighted Ill thought out comment which had nothing to do with original post, you've derailed this post, and why do u assume Randy is an Obama Supporter, if your implying what it sounds like you are, that just further shows your ignorance!

This post was edited on 3/14 4:55 PM by nattybry

I can't wait for Hilary to step up in 2016 and make the republican's heads explode!

Why is Perry a tool -really??? Dude - I'm sure it's past your bedtime - go to bed, please.

Originally posted by Pony10:
Romney, Perry, etc.............same diff....
haha If you know anything about politics, you would know that's not true. Please stop saying things you don't know and looking even sillier.

I'm embarrassed for you that you don't know what your former Governor looks like.

Uhhhh...........nope and nope, but keep misinterpreting chiwaaawaaa style like you always do...

Talk about a Derailed Post lol... Note to self don't make political jokes on Miner Board :/

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT