ADVERTISEMENT

Current Bracketology: A cold shower on a cold day

utep2step

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 10, 2001
Well, at least not Boston cold.

LT in at #16 seed and that's it; shows the little respect CUSA receives. Thursday may hold sway as to the conference champion, but it will not got anyone a sure ticket to the dance. LT lost to the only CUSA top 50-60 RPI team in ODU. Can't do that this late in the season.

Now for the cold shower. NMSU will make it in again. Having an ugly infant child like their crappy football program, that most nursing mothers would reject, is sure paying nice dividends for their basketball program the last few years.
sick0022.r191677.gif

Bracketology

Louisiana Techs not a 16 seed, what are u looking at? Utep is a 12 seed on cbs and la tech was a 13 seed on espn, which will change once the new one comes out today and probably have utep, but no one has the Cusa champ at 16??? Update La Tech 13 seed vs Northern Iowa on ESPN I have no idea what your talking about with a 16 seed!?

This post was edited on 2/23 9:39 AM by nattybry

This post was edited on 2/23 9:43 AM by nattybry

UTEP #12 in CBS bracket? I agree, I don't put much stock in ESPN, but UTEP as #12 is crazy!

NMSU easily won their conference and a sure fire easy bet to win their tournament. That's why ESPN has them in.
This post was edited on 2/23 9:43 AM by utep2step

I don't think its crazy if utrp wins out and wins tourney thats about right. What im saying is you mustve looked at something wrong, because La Tech is not a #16 seed in any bracketology they're a #13 right now and Joe Lunardi will update his today

12 seed would be great. Always one or two 12's beating 5's in the opening rounds!

Go Miners

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT