ADVERTISEMENT

CUSA Commissioner leaving

On behalf of El Paso Chihuahuas and STCarlosEP, I'd like to nominate Bob The Bull Stull for commish. I don't have the authority to nominate on music111's behalf,

He sucked as a commish....he didn't do sh&t for the teams in CUSA. UTEP should have received at large NCAA Tourney bids for winning more than 20 games the past few seasons. He should have been convincing the selection committee how difficult it is to get 20 wins in CUSA year after year. Wins over Middle Tennessee are very difficult to come by.

He sucked as a commish....he didn't do sh&t for the teams in CUSA. UTEP should have received at large NCAA Tourney bids for winning more than 20 games the past few seasons. He should have been convincing the selection committee how difficult it is to get 20 wins in CUSA year after year. Wins over Middle Tennessee are very difficult to come by.

Can you expand on that? On the surface, it doesn't seem like you are not being sincere. Parody is a protected right however.

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of BanBan. He did an excellent job as commish, IMHO. The merger with MWC would have been awesome. He's not afraid to think outside the box and he's honest and speaks freely. And, that's really what I think.

Bob Stull for Commish. If he could do as good for C-USA as he did for UTEP the conference would be in great shape. :cool:

(Obvious Troll bait. Let's see which personality shows up first.)

Last edited:
There is a good discussion over at csnbbs but no one seems to have any real insight. The mention of Karl Benson by a university president would cause a fan riot, I'm sure. Some have mentioned Condi Rice but I think that would be the equivalent of asking Donald Trump.

Reactions: Tribalwarriorx
There is a good discussion over at csnbbs but no one seems to have any real insight. The mention of Karl Benson by a university president would cause a fan riot, I'm sure. Some have mentioned Condi Rice but I think that would be the equivalent of asking Donald Trump.

Or Donald Rumsfeld? What's with these Donalds?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT