ADVERTISEMENT

CUSATV audio

miner1liner

MI Hall of Famer
Feb 10, 2014
I mentioned earlier that I was forced to watch Aggie game on my phone due to a snafu with Stadium, but got it fixed today and watched it on my computer.
So...what's the deal? Couldn't hear Teicher at all; only the crowd and the PA announcer. Did everyone have this problem?

Reactions: UTEPfan1966
Yes, it's pretty typical with CUSA.tv. After all these years, it's still terrible. This is what I do with CUSA.tv, I mute the volume, and then open the UTEP app, (Teicher and Yellen) and sync it... Works like a charm. For the life of me, why can't they just put it on ESPN+ like they do the FB games.

Reactions: MinersWon
Thanks for responding, but I'd still like to know
if everyone had the same dilemma. Guess we'll have another trial tonight.
BTW, I've done the same as you; mute the video & listen to Teicher .

Thanks for responding, but I'd still like to know
if everyone had the same dilemma. Guess we'll have another trial tonight.
BTW, I've done the same as you; mute the video & listen to Teicher .
I had the same problem, 1liner. Seems like there is always one issue or another.

I mentioned earlier that I was forced to watch Aggie game on my phone due to a snafu with Stadium, but got it fixed today and watched it on my computer.
So...what's the deal? Couldn't hear Teicher at all; only the crowd and the PA announcer. Did everyone have this problem?
I caught the intro to the Big600 ESPN post game after the NMSU game with Broaddus and he and his co-host, Sal Montes, swore it was not them nor UTEP but CUSA.

Don’t shoot the messenger 😝

Reactions: Lil_Train
Someone mentioned the problem is the production truck that UTEP has is ancient and needs to be crushed in lieu of a brand new one for around $250,000 at the low end.

Someone mentioned the problem is the production truck that UTEP has is ancient and needs to be crushed in lieu of a brand new one for around $250,000 at the low end.
I don’t really think it costs $250,000 to overlay a radio call over a “tv” broadcast though…

Especially since they have done it for years

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT