ADVERTISEMENT

Dear PD, just start pulling people over

utep2step

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 10, 2001
....and that includes me. You have cause based on city/county health authority.

50, it went up 50 cases yesterday. Went to convenience store last night to get a beverage by myself and a van full of dumbass party goers piled out! One of them saw the pissed off look in my eyes and held the door open "please sir, please sir! After you!". I should've called county health hotline.

Reactions: kickballpro
....and that includes me. You have cause based on city/county health authority.

50, it went up 50 cases yesterday. Went to convenience store last night to get a beverage by myself and a van full of dumbass party goers piled out! One of them saw the pissed off look in my eyes and held the door open "please sir, please sir! After you!". I should've called county health hotline.
Listening to the city council meeting yesterday, they are all a bunch of jackasses, especially the city manager, just spews stats and no action.

These jokers have spent almost a decade trying to get an arena built. You think they can manage a health crisis? I love El Paso, but we have always had/elected the biggest mouth breathing retards to public office.
I love EP too. One of the main reasons why I left is I got tired of waiting for stuff. Arena, restaurants, stores, UTEP winning, etc....

Reactions: UTEPMiners8106
I know the board is UTEP/EP centric but there's no exception anywhere about what's happening. Folks are playing with fire, gonna get burned. I got my letter from my company saying I'm "essential" but today I'm staying at home. I'll stay at home as much as possible. This isn't going away soon, may get worse.

I know the board is UTEP/EP centric but there's no exception anywhere about what's happening. Folks are playing with fire, gonna get burned. I got my letter from my company saying I'm "essential" but today I'm staying at home. I'll stay at home as much as possible. This isn't going away soon, may get worse.
Since I operate under the "financial" sector of the economy I have to carry on as well; the city/county health even stated my industry as exempt and to continue with caution. I told my clients if one occupant doesn't adhere to social distancing I'm walking out the door and your order will be canceled.

I'm with food distribution, it's a nightmare anytime but now - never seen anything like it.

I'm outfitted with masks, gloves, sanitizer, wipes, alcohol. The worst part of my job is counting cash, it's the worst but it's my paycheck. Can't wait until I say, "hasta la bye bye"!!

Glad I didn't go out today - there was a 60 car pileup on the Kennedy Expressway in Chicago this morning. Folks are driving like idiots, roads are slick, driving like hell getting nowhere fast.

Reactions: JCorona
I was defiant about working from home, but today was basically forced to work from home next week, I work for an essential government agency, didn't want to work from home until a high percentage of my staff was home working, and they have met my personal threshold from a leadership standpoint to go home as well. I agree with you on everything, especially the fact that this isn't going away anytime soon.

The new norm...

...Glad I didn't go out today - there was a 60 car pileup on the Kennedy Expressway in Chicago this morning. Folks are driving like idiots, roads are slick, driving like hell getting nowhere fast.

I saw that in the news. Damn!

I think the Eastside is worse than the Westside as far as compliance. The WS is busy but the Eastside people just dont care. I dont know how the Northeast is doing.

On a related 'only in El Paso' note. Schools are having issues with Families going to EVERY school in town EVERY day to get lunches. They're trying to find ways to catch families doing this.

On a related 'only in El Paso' note. Schools are having issues with Families going to EVERY school in town EVERY day to get lunches. They're trying to find ways to catch families doing this.

What’s the con there? What are they doing with the extra food? Are people complaining that they’re not getting food for their kids?

I was tired yesterday so I drove around the town. I was happy the city was a ghost town, except the Eastside.

Some of it is population, but most of it is just ignorance/defiance.

These jokers have spent almost a decade trying to get an arena built. You think they can manage a health crisis? I love El Paso, but we have always had/elected the biggest mouth breathing retards to public office.
Unfortunately, it's the judicial branch that's holding up the arena.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT