ADVERTISEMENT

Deion Hankins about to make history

Dec 22, 2016
Interesting....Eddie Britton holds the record, been a slow start to the season for Hankins standards, but I expect Coach Frontz to fully unleash the beast tonight....

Alex, come back!! See, it's only a been a few months and now your reputation is possibly stained? Come to Miner digs! We'll give you all the love and promotion on here.

I don't get his move? When you have refrigerated air, you don't go back to evap. air. When you have a Cadillac, you don't go back to a Ford Fiesta (unless it's a first run Cadillac, which are problematic). If you buy a bigger house for the growing family, you don't get the house with a flat roof...again.

Been playing with a huge knee brace.

I just noticed that. But he is putting up some amazing numbers, makes me think he’s not wearing it because of some serious knee ailment. Because he’s cutting and running over people.

To his credit, everybody game plans for him, but he still runs well. Its not uncommon to see young sophmore studs take the city by storm and then plateau their junior and senior years. I've seen it numerous times. Hopefully Hankins can bring it at the next level.

He was noticibly limping when I saw him.

I doubt he will take himself out of a game. But I’m sure teams game plan to hit him, and hit him hard. And you know they’re going low to get him down. But he may be risking serious injury.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT