ADVERTISEMENT

Did they really blow a 20 point lead at USM?

Wow - wth happened?? I got distracted/pulled away when they were up 24 and checked back in with a minute left and swore Gamecast was wrong or needed to be refreshed or something, so did so like 3 times, and nope, it was correct........wow....

Not correct, now in jeopardy of losing top 4 seed and bye, and just gave up 24 pt lead to a pitiful team

Originally posted by Seasonticketholder:
Miner for life, huh? They lost a road game. The opportunity for this season is unchanged.
You're joking right? Southern Miss is a team that had to forfeit one of their games this season for not having enough players. The opportunity has vastly changed.

Before this game they needed to win the conference tournament to get into the dance; after this game they must win the conference tournament to get into the dance.

Before this game they needed to win the conference tournament to get into the dance; after this game they must win the conference tournament to get into the dance.
What you don't understand is now getting the bye is going to be harder to get.

After this game, they don't have a snowball's in hell chance of winning the conference tourney. They've quit. F**k them.

Miner for life, huh? They lost a road game. The opportunity for this season is unchanged.

You are an idiot. If you don't like my post then dispute whichever of my three points you dont agree with. When we lose to a team with an rpi in the 300's's its embarrasing. You dont fool anyone everyone knows you are unihorn. Why dont you go back to being a t shirt horn fan.

Originally posted by El Paso Chihuahuas:

Originally posted by miner661:
After this game, they don't have a snowball's in hell chance of winning the conference tourney. They've quit. F**k them.
I know we're all upset, but there's no reason for that language against the players.
Kiss my ass.

Expectations were once high but this team will probably go down IMO as a huge disappointment. Even though there is still some ball to play, I don't see this team coming together to do anything about it. Support them and let them play out and wish them well. I bet the seniors won't be the only ones playing their last games in EP next week though.

I know we're all upset, but there's no reason for that language against the players.
Kiss my ass.
haha That's the best you got?

Originally posted by kehg4:

school teachers should know that F' um simply means forget them.
Huh? This is what was said: "They've quit. F**k them."
it's late , please stop.

(F**k = forget in in the context he was speaking)

school teachers should know that F' um simply means forget them.
Huh? This is what was said: "They've quit. F**k them."
it's late , please stop.

(F**k = forget in in the context he was speaking)
lol F**K doesn't mean forget. Not sure what you don't get.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT