ADVERTISEMENT

Dimel closes practice to media

picks up

MI Hall of Famer
Aug 24, 2012
Any thoughts on this? I'm indifferent but would like to see what people have to say.

Listening to Kappy on the 600 ESPN Podcast from today on this topic. I agree with Kap, all schools do keep this stuff close to their vest. UNT blurred out the numbers from their practice

"His team is the most talented group of football players that have been assembled at UTEP since Mike Price first arrived at the Sun Bowl more than 18 years ago...".

Nord's players, Price's coaching.

Read More: The Challenge of Local Media Covering UTEP Football in 2022 | https://krod.com/the-challenge-of-l...-2022/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

I really want Russia's ass kicked by Ukraine. The military intelligence has global impact.

This? Whatever. Dimel is notorious for not coming out swinging on first snap in big games. I want that to change. If telling Bloom to go take a hike, then fine.

Any word on why it was cancelled? Spillover from the Bloomquist leak?
From the link
EL PASO, TEXAS -- UTEP Football Fan Day, scheduled for Saturday morning (Aug. 20) in the Sun Bowl, has been cancelled due to the threat of inclement weather.

AccuWeather shows a 95 percent change of precipitation on Saturday, and El Paso is under a flood watch from Friday evening until Sunday morning.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
From the link
EL PASO, TEXAS -- UTEP Football Fan Day, scheduled for Saturday morning (Aug. 20) in the Sun Bowl, has been cancelled due to the threat of inclement weather.

AccuWeather shows a 95 percent change of precipitation on Saturday, and El Paso is under a flood watch from Friday evening until Sunday morning.
Thanks you. On school Wi-Fi I can’t open any social media attachments.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT