ADVERTISEMENT

Do You Want UTEP to Miss the CUSA Tournament?

Deep inside how do you really feel?

• Yes

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 26 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JCorona

MI Miner Maniac
Jun 15, 2014
We’re all upset because we thought this could be a special season. A lot of people believe Terry isn’t the answer and never will be. Would missing the tournament raise Senter’s eyebrows? Would Terry’s seat get really hot?

I’m on the fence. Part of me still wants to believe we can go on a run. Win 3/4 in pod play. Win one in the conference tournament and make a run in the cbi. The other part doesn’t want that because to Senter/Terry that shows improvement and means we shouldn’t complain.

It will be interesting to see the poll results.

We care about UTEP Basketball. It's bigger than Flyod's ego, a community treasure, historical legendary program and brings us together especially during dividing times.

It's is not about one person or one A.D.

It's ours. It belongs to us. So yes, I always want them to make it.

No matter what the circumstances, I always cheer for my team to win. I will cheer for them each game in pod play, and, if they make it into the CUSA Tournament, I will cheer for them then. However, whenever this awful season does end, I will breath a sigh of relief that it's over.

We’re all upset because we thought this could be a special season. A lot of people believe Terry isn’t the answer and never will be. Would missing the tournament raise Senter’s eyebrows? Would Terry’s seat get really hot?

I’m on the fence. Part of me still wants to believe we can go on a run. Win 3/4 in pod play. Win one in the conference tournament and make a run in the cbi. The other part doesn’t want that because to Senter/Terry that shows improvement and means we shouldn’t complain.

It will be interesting to see the poll results.
Love to see it happen, but what has this team done to believe it can?

Reactions: JCorona
The season is toast! Like was stated above; I too will always cheer and cuss my Miners, but all that's left now is false hope. I also agree with Corona...Senter told me we had already improved on last year's record when we surpassed 8 wins and he pointed out that there still many more games ahead, etc.
Well, Mr Senter; after the 8-1 start with some nice wins we have gone 5-13

No I dont, but what's the point. Everybody and their mother already know how to beat us. Terry has already conceded this year to next season. I'm not even looking forward to seeing what changes might be made because I dont trust that Terry can make a difference come game time.

Won’t bother me if they miss the tournament, but they’re not winning 4 games in 4 days. Only feel sorry for the UTEP fans that are going to waste their time and attend. Hopefully the amount of non-family ticket purchasers is low.

Reactions: Autograph Boy
No matter what the circumstances, I always cheer for my team to win. I will cheer for them each game in pod play, and, if they make it into the CUSA Tournament, I will cheer for them then. However, whenever this awful season does end, I will breath a sigh of relief that it's over.
.....and to add insult to injury I gotta see that gawd damn tech crap on the downtown bank building every night. :mad:

Reactions: axingfools1
Exactly. If UTEP wants their logo there then pay whatever TT rents that space for.
Would you be saying this if it was UT? This site would have organized a 501c3 5,000 signature campaign by now.

Hook'em.

Would you be saying this if it was UT? This site would have organized a 501c3 5,000 signature campaign by now.

Hook'em.

Listen here Boomer, if Foxy’s wants to light up the building, for enough money, they will do it. El Paso doesn’t need to be charitable towards UTEP just because you think so.

Don’t you work in real estate or something? If you had a client that bad mouthed UTEP and talked shit about Don Haskins, you would still take his money and have a smile on your face.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT