ADVERTISEMENT

Does Sul Ross still run the Princeton O?

FeralFelidae

MI Miner Maniac
Sep 1, 2003
I remember in Billy G's second season (the good one), when UTEP blew away UTPB by 60 points, Sul Ross State came in and ran a patient Princeton O and burned UTEP with backdoor cuts and open 3s. UTEP won but they had to work for it. (The funny thing is, I remember seeing UTEP start running more backdoor cuts after this game. Sometimes you learn from your opponents.)

That was a long time ago, and I don't follow Sul Ross State. I just remember that game from Billy G's NCAA Tourney year, and I wonder if the same thing is happening.

I remember in Billy G's second season (the good one), when UTEP blew away UTPB by 60 points, Sul Ross State came in and ran a patient Princeton O and burned UTEP with backdoor cuts and open 3s. UTEP won but they had to work for it. (The funny thing is, I remember seeing UTEP start running more backdoor cuts after this game. Sometimes you learn from your opponents.)

That was a long time ago, and I don't follow Sul Ross State. I just remember that game from Billy G's NCAA Tourney year, and I wonder if the same thing is happening.
No Princeton O, but they were pretty nimble and could shoot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT