ADVERTISEMENT

Donation opportunity

They've sent me the same text message about six times in the last hour.

More people would be willing to donate if UTEP had a better plan of what this money will be used for. If they're gonna use it to extend Dimel, I'm good. If it's to buy him out, I'm in.

More people would be willing to donate if UTEP had a better plan of what this money will be used for. If they're gonna use it to extend Dimel, I'm good. If it's to buy him out, I'm in.
I get text messages and emails daily about it.

Reactions: mikesarabia

I got spammed with text messages as well. The Athletic Department was texting me like a toxica.

You all complain because Utep can’t compete with teams and then when it’s your turn to help out the university— look at all the excuses

Reactions: Cube Jack
You all complain because Utep can’t compete with teams and then when it’s your turn to help out the university— look at all the excuses
Everyone who attended the UNT game could have donated $5 and UTEP could have had $200,000 in donations that night. Still lost. With that money, still would have lost to OU.

Would the $200,000 prevented losses to DePaul, Texas, NMSU, and Kent St in basketball?

I donate my time on here and social media. I think that's enough .
couch-potato-southpark.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT