ADVERTISEMENT

Duke and Stephen F. Austin Goes to Overtime!!

THIS is exactly where I want UTEP to be. I want UTEP to go on the road and play ranked teams and win!! Imagine UTEP beating Duke? Hopefully someday!

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
But when March comes, SFA will still need to win their conference tournament and Duke will get in no matter what they do in theirs.

Reactions: develman
But when March comes, SFA will still need to win their conference tournament and Duke will get in no matter what they do in theirs.

Right. Teams like Duke aren’t “afraid” to play mid-majors. They can absorb those losses. Fans on here used to claim teams were afraid to play UTEP. No, UTEP doesn’t want to play them. Would rather schedule East Central than go play a real team on the road.

Reactions: Autograph Boy
Right. Teams like Duke aren’t “afraid” to play mid-majors. They can absorb those losses. Fans on here used to claim teams were afraid to play UTEP. No, UTEP doesn’t want to play them. Would rather schedule East Central than go play a real team on the road.

UTEP doesn't want to play these teams on the road without getting a home game in return. Coach Terry has mentioned that those teams dont want to play us in the DHC.

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
UTEP doesn't want to play these teams on the road without getting a home game in return. Coach Terry has mentioned that those teams dont want to play us in the DHC.

Yuup. It’s about money, not taking losses. I think UTEP would be better off playing big name teams without return games. Like we did versus Marquette. Playing Waste Central doesn’t do anyone any good.

Reactions: Autograph Boy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT