ADVERTISEMENT

Eastern Time Zone

FeralFelidae

MI Miner Maniac
Sep 1, 2003
Big game next week.

Will this be the year?

It's going to be early for UTEP: 10 AM, I think.

Don't forget that the Miners did pretty well in the Eastern time zone a few years ago (1949) with the tie vs West Virginia. That's just 71 years ago so I think we're due.

Home opener for Charlotte. They also had an unexpected bye week. Their second postponement in the last 30 days. I had this game as a loss but COVID has made it unpredictable for both teams.

Went to Northern Illinois and whooped on them pretty good in '96. I remember listening and I was stunned. I thought UTEP would lose, not bad but UTEP was so helter skelter.

UTEP vs NIU Huskies

I think Charlotte is better than La Tech. They will be a good test. It would be real nice to get the East coast monkey off our back.

Reactions: kickballpro
It's 1500 miles trip by air and three time zones, @UTEPFB should leave on Wednesday or Thursday so they can adjust to the time change. Same thing with @UTEP_MBB either Monday or Tuesday when playing on Thursday.

Not to mention Utep does not do well with early starts. I hope they've prepared for this adjustment as well.

78 degrees and partly cloudy, 4 mph breeze by kickoff. The weather will be perfect.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT