ADVERTISEMENT

Eric Tomlinson

The TEs as a whole are on the slow side this year. Doesn't look like an especially strong class for TEs either. Hope Tomlinson lands a gig somewhere in the NFL.

Not a good day for eric he was the slowest tight end and he dropped alot of balls. Having said that i dont think any team was ever going to draft him for his pass catching abilities. Where he will fit in the nfl is a blocking tightend used in two tight end sets on short yardage or goal line. Somebody will give Eric a shot in training camp. If he can contribite on special teams he has a decent shot to make a team alot of teams need blocking tight ends.

There is some O lineman from Hobart, a division three school, who kicked ass at the senior bowl and at the combines.
This post was edited on 2/20 3:30 PM by utep2step

If NFL teams need a blocking TE they use an extra O-lineman. While I'll root and hope for the best for E.T. - I don't think he has a chance to make a roster in the NFL.

Has Jamiel Showers been performing at the combines? Given the terrible quality of backup QBs, he has a better chance of catching on to a team. It's amazing how many QBs have "0" college experience taking a snap directly from the center.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT