ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN CUSA Preview

Most intriguing team goes to UAB. In 3 years, UAB's coach has taken them to the NCAA Tournament and have an upset over #3 seeded Iowa State. He did it with a young team made up of mostly freshman and sophomores. They have a huge upside.

Most hyped up team every preseason with nothing to show for it goes to UTEP. Year 5 under Floyd, we can't beat Middle Tennessee and got blown off the court against Murray State in the 1st round of the NIT. But Floyd is building a program so hopefully he will be done building by 2025. In 2025 we will make noise in the NCAA Tourney.

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
Wow, I didn't see that post coming! It took me completely by surprise! Thanks for the bold caps on the years. We may have read right through that if not for them. Good job! Thanks for enlightening us on your views that we had absolutely no idea existed!

I know feeding the trolls is frowned upon here, and rightly so, however, the win against Iowa State by UAB was just what CUSA needed. Marshall has Maryland, WVU and the Vols. FAU has the Vols as well (possibly twice due to the Breast Cancer Awareness Tournament). The 49'ers play in the Bahamas Tournament with a very tough field (Syracuse, Connecticut, Michigan, Texas A&M, Gonzaga, Washington and Texas). Then an always competitive Davidson (county rival apparently; I didn't know that) then at Miami and Georgetown.

Tough up and down for CUSA. Now they need to seize it if they want respectability.

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT