ADVERTISEMENT

Ezeagu

axingfools1

MI Miner Maniac
Nov 6, 2011
Visiting Kansas State.
Would have loved to see him play this year.

Oops sorry this was already posted.

Last edited:
K-state signed two 4-star centers this class (one JC and one high school). May be tough sledding for Ezeagu. He should have stayed.

K-state signed two 4-star centers this class (one JC and one high school). May be tough sledding for Ezeagu. He should have stayed.

Yeah I’m sure he is super bummed knowing he could have played in blowout games, assuming Terry let him and that he missed out on traveling to Frisco to see his team lose on a football field.

Reactions: Autograph Boy
Yeah I’m sure he is super bummed knowing he could have played in blowout games, assuming Terry let him and that he missed out on traveling to Frisco to see his team lose on a football field.
No, he would be super bummed to sit behind those guys instead of getting 20+ minutes at UTEP next season.

Reactions: axingfools1
He also only averaged 13 minutes a game as a freshman, when we had nobody. Kaosi would have been lucky to play 20 minutes all of this past season and same goes for next year.

Do you ever get tired of writing the same repetitive stuff over and over? I can tolerate you and you bff more than most on here but what does writing the same old tired thing add to this board?

Do you ever get tired of writing the same repetitive stuff over and over? I can tolerate you and you bff more than most on here but what does writing the same old tired thing add to this board?

No, I do not get tired of writing it over and over. Thanks for asking. Maybe if some of the cheerleaders didn’t write stuff like, “He should have stayed because of blah blah”, then I wouldn’t respond the way I do. He sucked

Ezeagu specifically said he left because he didn't see future playing time at UTEP. He is also the only guy who transferred up out of all the transfers. He has a lot of size and potential, but he was better suited for growing in a mid major program IMO.

He'll if Terry wants some real size he should go after the center that transferred out of Tech.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT