ADVERTISEMENT

Fair weather fans

Fair weather fans ? First post , calling out fair weather fans ?

According to Chihuahas, we're to fixated over the win over Kansas and Jo Jo White.

On fairness to ODU, Their fans they show up. Head to head with UTEP.

9,300 on valentines aint too bad. I expect a sellout Saturday for UTSA, this team deserves it.

Develman I dont have to post on this board religiously to prove I'm a real fan and haven't wavered no matter the circumstances. Many are so quick to jump ship and just as quick to jump back on when things are good I read all the posts and often bite my tongue due to the ridiculousness. I felt it was a good time to say something.

9,300 fans is fantastic for a Valentine's game. Before anyone asks if I went, I was taking care of a newborn and listened to it :)

Yeah, but if you really kept up with this board you'd have realized that this ain't the place you'll find fair weather fans. So you're words are gonna fall on deaf ears or piss people off.

If they are on the board talking about UTEP bb, that is evidence they aren't fair weather. The fact that they are on a board discussing the Miners points to fandom.

Perhaps you are another of the sensitive types that can't stand to see any criticism directed at the Miners, and consider that as being fair weathered(?)

Nope constructive criticism is welcome, but when immediately after a bad loss all hell breaks loose, its a little curious.

No I wasn't there I was busy trying to make a new born .J/K
happy.r191677.gif
Plus I'm a little out of town .

I don't know, but I think he might be referring to the handful that have soured on Floyd as fair weather fans.......that would make more sense...

Have you ever played sports yourself? You have those guys who don't take losing well. You have fans that don't take losing well also. That doesn't mean they are fair weather. They take a win with passion and they take a loss with passion. So what!

I can honestly say they're no fair weather fans on here (posting since 2000 or 2001 whenever MinerDigs started) there are some fans without orange blinders on all the time , but no fair weather fans . Realm FX was suspect .

Yes I have played sports and am a fan of many sports. Anyway, you seem like one of those that is right no matter what someone else says, so enjoy your passion and your night.

I think when your school is involvd it will make you irrational. I will be the first person to tell you I take UTEP losses too hard. Everyone who knows me knows not to talk to me after a UTEP loss. Ive had hundreds of very quiet walks to my truck leaving the Haskins center and Sun Bowl after losses. Do I get mad when we lose to Marshall, absolutely, however my love never waivers. Criticizing doesnt make you a fair weather fan. When you're a Miner orange a blue gets in your dna you get mad but you never stop bleeding orange blue.

All the posters here (unless you come here with post #1 calling out somebody) are die hard fans. The people that post here on a regular basis follow UTEP on a regular basis. Some of us might not agree with each other from time to time (it would be boring if everybody agreed with each other all the time), but all of us here are here win or lose.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT