ADVERTISEMENT

FAU Gane

Boum and Bryson both missed critical free throws. Same as Kansas, Can't make a clutch shot.

But Terry let's them do whatever they want and gives everyone the green light, never benches anyone for lack or effort or poor shot selection....hence no mental toughness.
Period. End of story.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!!

A team coming back from down 4 with a minute left would have hardly been a miracle. I've seen it happen a number of times. But for this team it would have been a miracle, and we didn't have it in us. Again we fold under Terry in the stretch

Reactions: TxRdKiller
Final Thoughts: Utep should have never let this game be so close. However this was a terrible and obviously bad called game by the refs that favored FAU in Key moments, especially the ghost out of bounds on Williams that should've been a 3 point play. Lastly I think Terry and Utep underachieved with the talent they had. I hope Williams comes back and next year is much better, but not holding my breath.

[CRT on BW] "Next two weeks will talk to his family (to see what's best for him)"

If not for one of our patented long scoring droughts we would be leading this game. It would be nice to avoid one of those in the 2nd half, but this is a Rodney Terry coached team.
To be fair to Terry, the game in game out 5 minute scoring drought is about the only UTEP basketball tradition we've had over the past decade. How we can have such continuity over two different regimes is beyond me.

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT