ADVERTISEMENT

FAU

Here is the line up that I just asked for just a few minutes ago. This line-up now has a net of 3-2 heading into the first time out, but you can already see the difference that Efe is making down low and my guess is that this will also free up Williams a little bit as well, as they are already collapsing a little to help on Efe.

Here is the line up that I just asked for just a few minutes ago. This line-up now has a net of 3-2 heading into the first time out, but you can already see the difference that Efe is making down low and my guess is that this will also free up Williams a little bit as well, as they are already collapsing a little to help on Efe.
Not that Vila is any better, but Efe is a poor rebounder due to his lack of athleticism.

Efe is the biggest reason why we are winning this game. Let’s see if Terry goes back to his non-sense and continues to not play him when he returns. Paulino has been better at substitutions in my opinion.

Reactions: axingfools1
Efe is the biggest reason why we are winning this game. Let’s see if Terry goes back to his non-sense and continues to not play him when he returns. Paulino has been better at substitutions in my opinion.
Except for not playing Stroud in the second half against fiu. He could have been the difference.

If we blow this, it will be the fourth game recently where we've had a great chance to win down the stretch and blown it insteas

Reactions: miner1liner
The men should take a page out of the lady miners play, and get aggressive on both ends of the court.

It seems like Tim Floyd never left. It is slowly beginning to look like Jim Senter swung and missed with the Rodney Terry hire.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT