ADVERTISEMENT

FIFA World Cup - Qatar 2022

Saw this result since the day of the draw. The Brits can't beat the Americans.
It didn’t help that England’s coach is an absolute bum punching above his weight. Him playing for the tie in Euros and bringing on Rashford and Sancho to shoot pens cold was the definition of stupidity . He had Phil Foden on the bench and he’s not using him. That’s more baffling than Berhalter not using Reyna.

It didn’t help that England’s coach is an absolute bum punching above his weight. Him playing for the tie in Euros and bringing on Rashford and Sancho to shoot pens cold was the definition of stupidity . He had Phil Foden on the bench and he’s not using him. That’s more baffling than Berhalter not using Reyna.
Exactly. Get someone like Conte or Guardiola and yeah, it’ll be “coming home”
That sub for Henderson 🤣😂

I think they can still win by 3 against Saudi Arabia and get through if Argentina shuts out and beats Poland. Weirder things have happened.
Argentina would also have to beat Poland by 2, so it is a very unlikely and unprobeable scenario. Mexico is OUT and those are the consequences of having Tata as coach and having a Mafia running FMF.

• Wow
Reactions: FarWestTexas
Argentina would also have to beat Poland by 2, so it is a very unlikely and unprobeable scenario. Mexico is OUT and those are the consequences of having Tata as coach and having a Mafia running FMF.
Poland is only up 2 goals on Mexico. Either way Mexico needs to score 3 more goals than Poland AND have Poland lose. Mexico hasn't even scored one goal yet. It's gonna be tough.

I think they can still win by 3 against Saudi Arabia and get through if Argentina shuts out and beats Poland. Weirder things have happened.
What are the odds of anyone scoring 3 goals in a game? All I see are 0-0 draws or 1-0.

I know I do not watch soccer often, but it just seems that everyone plays not to lose. You can take an hour break and come back and the game looks the same 0-0, what have you missed? How do you create new fans with this kind of play? It seems the teams are kicking the ball backwards more than forward.

What happened to the old German teams that played extremely aggressively? At least there was action.

Again coming from someone that does not watch much soccer, so I definitely have a pedestrian point of view, but watching some of these games reminds me exactly why I don't prefer it.

5 billion of the 8 billion people in the world are expected to tune into this world cup. Soccer, football, or as I've always called it, fútbol, has no problems attracting new fans.

What are the odds of anyone scoring 3 goals in a game? All I see are 0-0 draws or 1-0.

I know I do not watch soccer often, but it just seems that everyone plays not to lose. You can take an hour break and come back and the game looks the same 0-0, what have you missed? How do you create new fans with this kind of play? It seems the teams are kicking the ball backwards more than forward.

What happened to the old German teams that played extremely aggressively? At least there was action.

Again coming from someone that does not watch much soccer, so I definitely have a pedestrian point of view, but watching some of these games reminds me exactly why I don't prefer it.S

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT