ADVERTISEMENT

FIFA World Cup - Qatar 2022

Congratulations to the United States of North America for the WIN vs Iran. As for pesky Mexico not everything is lost because they still need to loose to Saudi Arabia tomorrow to close World Cup play and return home.

Reactions: kickballpro
That’s typical Berhalter ball. Just like against Wales. A 1-0 Berhalter lead is never safe. We almost gave this one away.

But, a win is a win. Gotta be happy about that.
Agree, but it doesn't give me much confidence going forward. Let's hope that by 2026 we have found a striker that can actually score goals and keep opponents on their heels. That way we don't have to keep sitting back on 1-0 leads or be dead in the water when down.

0_Fiw4B82WQAUGKYB.jpg

Reactions: FarWestTexas
The fact Pepi wasn’t in the lineup is shocking
I guess I wasn’t all that shocked. Pepi has 12 caps with the usmnt. He has 3 goals. All three scored in his first two games. He went 10 games without putting the ball in the net.

He doesn’t seem to be able to create for himself or others. Where he seems to thrive, we seem to lack a guy who can get him the ball in front of goal. Because from what I’ve seen, he probably is the best finisher on the usmnt.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
The metric system can’t measure freedom! 🇺🇸

Virgil van Dijk can take his TJ Houshmanzadeh-lookin’ ass back to some windmill!

Reyna has talent but my god, the dude plays part-time like Kawhi!

• Haha
Reactions: MineroFanatico
Best attacking from Mexico all year. That blocked penalty kick by Messi might be a killer (as well as that offside on the 3rd goal).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT