ADVERTISEMENT

Fire the coaches!!!

shyminer81

MI Hall of Famer
May 22, 2006
Vancouver Washington
Hire me, Chih, and whomever else... We will do as GOOD of a job as Thursday and tonight's game! What a disgrace! I cannot believe what I just watched! A complete melt down! No composure, what good is having Johnson, Cantu on staff??? They sure as hell did not coach out there. USM is a bad team!!! the 24 pts showed it... UTEP has fallen apart.

I hope they get their act together, because there is still hope. It just doesn't look good... wow, I am in total shock!!

We should give our tournament spot to USM and stay home. This is as low as it gets.

We just had an epic collapse and to make it worse we lost to a team coached by Doc. There isn't enough whiskey in te world to dull this one.

yep...

I am done! Can't believe this crap....Now we've lost to 2 of the worst teams in college basketball.

Floyd, Johnston, and Cantu MUST all go...today would be my preference...

They should resign....

I can't believe this crap. I wanna scream.

So what the hell happened - for those that listened or if anyone was able to watch - from being 24 up to losing, what changed/went wrong at that point??

It happened so fast, Miners had too many turnovers, missed shots, to me too many 3's towards the end when you were up big... And Cooper didn't really help the outcome, he just failed to set up the play... Lang kept fouling ( some back calls IMO) but thats how its always called on him.

Originally posted by shyminer81:
Teicher talking about Miners not even getting a top 4 seeding... That would be killer...
UTEP, Western Kentucky, and Old Dominion are in a 3 way tie for 3rd place. It looks like Western Kentucky would be 3rd, UTEP 4th, and Old Dominion 5th,

Turned it over on about 5 straight possessions or so with about 10:00 left. Folded like a cheap laundry the rest of the game.

Re: yep...

They succeeded and moved on? Thats right they WON here and got paid....

Dont even start with me

Re: yep...

Originally posted by Ronstr300:
They succeeded and moved on? Thats right they WON here and got paid....

Dont even start with me
He's talking about Braswell, Cantu, and Johnson. Not Gillispie, Sadler, and Barbee.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT