ADVERTISEMENT

FIU Game Thread

Why did he pull Jones, he drove them down for our only score?
The one drive for the score was almost entirely on the ground. Jones threw a pick 6 but was rescued by a penalty. He has been horrible on subsequent drives, and he was horrible on the preceding drive.

6 games in, it's safe to say. The QB battle, is a dud. No matter who you play, they are not going to get it done. Game would be considered still within reach for most teams. Not UTEP, unless they play a perfect 2nd half. FIU is so beatable, the defense has mostly done enough. I thought FIU would be running all over the Miners. That has not been the case, for the most part.

Wow. Complete ineptitude on offense due to mistakes and penalties. So frustrating to watch. The sad part is that UTEP alternates good and bad plays letting us know that the potential is there. Just eliminate the holding for starters.

I want to make excuses for Kai but you have to get those bad snaps. 2 times is 2 times too many.

Good lord. That O-Line looks like they’re the basketball team trying to set picks.

I hope Dimmel runs these kids into the ground during practice for their penalties.

Why don’t they run a screen on 2nd and a mile? Locksley has absolutely no time to throw in the pocket.

Sorry guys but I can't watch anymore. I don't know what's going on, but this offense is just out of control. It has to be the most simple in the nation, so either the guys can't get it, or they have just given up because of the bland and predictable play calling. Either way something needs to change. I wonder how Dimel and staff discipline for penalties?

How can we have so many penalties running the most simple offense in the nation? This is incredibly bad and as mentioned above, the lack of improvement regarding our discipline should be the last straw for everybody.

We get a first down, then we have another guy acting tough and getting yet another late hit penalty..... It never improves.

Anyone that picks UTEP to score more than 18 points in any game from here on out is either crazy or smoking too much crack.

What is the deal with the bad snaps? Even the basic fundamentals are not executed.
Sorry guys but I can't watch anymore. I don't know what's going on, but this offense is just out of control. It has to be the most simple in the nation, so either the guys can't get it, or they have just given up because of the bland and predictable play calling. Either way something needs to change. I wonder how Dimel and staff discipline for penalties?
Whatever they are doing, if anything, is clearly not working. Just based on the lack of discipline that is displayed over and over again that would suffice to get any other D1 coach fired.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT