ADVERTISEMENT

FIU Game Thread

Two questions:

1. Is there anyone who still thinks we’re improving?

2. Is there anyone who still thinks Dimel can get it done?

Locksley throws a beautiful strike for a touchdown! I'll say it again, he both runs and throws better than Jones.

The only thing that, maybe, Jones does better is dink and dunk. And I'm not even sure about that, because the OC doesn't call dink and dunk plays when Locksley is in, but if he did, Locksley might be better at that, too.

Reactions: axingfools1
I no longer think the team is improving this year. This may be pretty unpopular but I am still going to give Dimel a chance based solely on the recruits he has been able to get.

I truly want to believe in this approach as well, but the lack of discipline, game management, and organization makes me feel like we have structural/program/coaching issues which will cap any improvement. Mainly, we do too many negative things that have nothing to do with talent.

I truly want to believe in this approach as well, but the lack of discipline and organization makes me feel like we have structural/program/coaching issues which will cap any improvement. Mainly, we do too many negative things that have nothing to do with talent.

Strong point

tweet from Bloomquist

Wait, Brownholtz is in. What that means is Locksley is going to come back in and they don't want to use Hardison's redshirt. Locksley back in. Trust me on this: Hardison is the future of the program. He'll play four games later this year, but they didn't want this to be one

tweet from Bloomquist

Wait, Brownholtz is in. What that means is Locksley is going to come back in and they don't want to use Hardison's redshirt. Locksley back in. Trust me on this: Hardison is the future of the program. He'll play four games later this year, but they didn't want this to be one
Must admit, that tweet has me intrigued. Hope he is right on Hardison.

tweet from Bloomquist

Our QB play is so bad that if we had someone else better we should have used him. We're at the point where a 3 win season would feel great and this staff is so freaking arrogant that they would purposely make this year's team worse for the sake of a hypothetical make-believe season when all these guys are "developed". Bull. Better QB play gives us a shot against UTSA, so what we forfeited that game?

Hardison has a great arm. Only thing is fans who do not follow that close will blast Senter and Dimel "Why did he not start from day 1?"

Reactions: Cube Jack
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT