ADVERTISEMENT

Floyd conversation

These are are post I really appreciate and enjoy reading.
But hopefully I haven't spoke to early, it could get hi-jacked like so many other post that start off so good.

GO MINERS

Reactions: picks up
Floyd stated what I believe most of us already assume, in that we'll be "good" again next year. When he says "good", I think he means we likely won't do much better or worse.

We have some decent talent returning, and a slew of unknowns. The unknowns always make a season intriguing. Will we see new stars emerge? Will we have some breakout players that can take us to the next level?

Without knowing our schedule, it's tough to predict what we might do. If our schedule is similar to the last year or two, I'd bank on an 18-21 win season...

So in other words Floyd said to expect another typical UTEP Tim Floyd team. No CUSA regular season title, no CUSA Tournament Finals appearance and no NCAA Tournament appearance. But as long as he wins 20 plus games he is doing a great job here. Floyds 20 year rebuilding plan is coming along nicely.

Holy shit the same broken record every time a good thread is starting to carry on.
EPsil can you think of something else so say.

GO Miners...

Holy shit the same broken record every time a good thread is starting to carry on.
EPsil can you think of something else so say.

GO Miners...
I am surprised your still around after those stupid posts you wrote the other day. Barbee a failure here...get out here with that stupid stuff. Have a nice day Tim.

Reactions: STCarlosEP
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT