ADVERTISEMENT

Football Recruiting

You beat me to it. I was about to say the same thing. Basically we all know this isn’t going to be an overnight fix. It’s going to take 3-5 recruiting classes before we are competitive. An extra week or two recruiting will not make much of a difference this coming season anyway. I rather him finish his commitment to KSU than jump on board over here. It shows a lot of his character.
Looking online I saw that he is a former 3 star recruit but only has 2 career tackles and 1 pass defended. But who cares, let’s see what he brings to the table.
He brought a lot actually

I remember reading or hearing that during open tryouts (every program has to allow an open tryout to any interested student) under Kugler a candidate had to run at or under a specific time (100 yard dash) to even get a whiff from the staff. I have no clue how other programs do it, but right now "beggars can't be choosers" under the Dimel regime.

I remember reading or hearing that during open tryouts (every program has to allow an open tryout to any interested student) under Kugler a candidate had to run at or under a specific time (100 yard dash) to even get a whiff from the staff. I have no clue how other programs do it, but right now "beggars can't be choosers" under the Dimel regime.
Pretty much anyone who played a down of high school football will get excited then 99% of them will get sent home. Of the remaining people maybe one makes practice team if he's lucky and never suits for a single game.

Reactions: utep2step
I remember reading or hearing that during open tryouts (every program has to allow an open tryout to any interested student)

I know Rabedeaux did not hold open tryouts and would have his assistants lie their behinds off to students to prevent them from trying out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT