ADVERTISEMENT

Football

Vegasminer

MI Regular
Jul 5, 2001
Ok, so once again the sports Gods have made it fun to be a Miner fan. Not! Our football team, like our basketball teams in prior years is decimated with key players missing either totally or for extended periods during the season. Players that we (and coaches) were counting on in a major way. Players that make a difference on whether a season is lost or not. We are cursed. We need a "Curadera" to give us a thorough "cleansing" and eliminate all the evil spirits that bedevil our program (while she's at it maybe she could rid us of our Troll Infestation.) In past years we've lost our entire backfield in Football, our entire back-court in basketball and ad nauseam. We are deep enough in Basketball to maybe overcome the curse this year but our football team is...these guys need us more then ever. I'll be in Las Cruces (with a few of my buddies) needing to yell even louder than ever...but we'll be there. Wearing orange.

c2dbbdae76f4abf5cfdc227b5585dcbe.jpg

And just for good measure Terry Juniel, who lead the NJCAA in punt return yards, and had four returns for touchdowns last season and was touted as a genuine diamond in our recruiting efforts is out for the year. Broke his foot today. Of course. : (

I've been saying it for years as well, freakin' Sun Bowl or even the University was built on some native american burial ground. On his first day back, Juniel breaks his foot...really! We really have some pissed off spirits.

Reactions: MINER63
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT